News & Awards (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NALIP Media Summit - Children Content Panel

Hi, I'm moderating a panel on Children's content at NALIP Media Summit in LA next month. If you know anyone who might want to attend, pleas…

Started by Jorge Aguirre

0 May 19, 2014

Congrats to Maria Agui Carter

A note today from Maria:  My film REBEL, about a Cuban Confederate soldier turned Union spy, got 42 million impressions in one month! In NY…

Started by Judith Vecchione

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Judith Vecchione

Best Streaming Service?

Hi everyone, Any advice on best service for streaming your film - Netflix, iTunes, SNAG, etc?  What are the pros and cons of their pay str…

Started by Jennifer Rooks

0 Feb 26, 2014

San Francisco Screening: The Quiltmakers of Gee's Bend

Hi folks, If you're in the Bay Area, The San Francisco Public Library is showing my PBS feature doc The Quiltmakers of Gee's Bend on Feb.…

Started by Celia Lynne Carey

0 Feb 3, 2014

Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey

Hello, The film I directed and produced is up for a Gotham Audience Award.  If you've seen and you enjoyed it, please vote for the film.  …

Started by Ramona Diaz

0 Nov 1, 2013

Premium LinkedIn

Hi Fellow Workshoppers -  I recently participated in a 35-minute conference-call tutorial about ways LinkedIn could be beneficial to write…

Started by Harold Abrams

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Harold Abrams

My IDA article on Latino Americans PBS Series

Si se Puede!: 'Latino Americans' Unearths Unsung Heroes from 500 Years of History Nearly five decades after 10,000 students walked out of…

Started by Chelo Alvarez-Stehle

0 Oct 30, 2013

Anyone headed to NETA 2013??

Anyone headed to NETA this month in Atlanta?  I'd love to get together with people from my workshop (2010) as well as meet folks from other…

Started by Suzanne Smith

0 Oct 5, 2013

Code of the West on America ReFramed - Tuesday October 8th

Hey all,  A medical marijuana doc I made with Francisco Bello is broadcast next Tuesday on America ReFramed:  http://worldchannel.org/progr

Started by Rebecca Richman Cohen

0 Oct 4, 2013

More Congrats!

Congrats to Laurens Grant for her Emmy this week for JESSE OWENS! Very exciting and totally well earned!

Started by Judith Vecchione

0 Oct 3, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Judith Vecchione.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service