News & Awards (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costs for making Blu-Ray and Film prints for a semi-theatrical or limited theatrical run?

Hello wise colleagues,   I'm working on a budget right now and I am wondering if anybody can advise me about how much it will cost me to ge…

Started by Samantha Grant

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Samantha Grant

PBS Programming Twitter Stream

PBS Programming has created a Twitter account -- @PBSProgramming. --  so producers can get the latest news on program and funding initiativ…

Started by Judith Vecchione

0 Oct 13, 2011

My Occupy LA video on the Huffington Post!!!!

Friends, Watch the video I produced with workshopper colleague Lorena Manríquez this weekend, published today on HuffPost Politics !!!!   h…

Started by Chelo Alvarez-Stehle

0 Oct 10, 2011

Maria Agui Carter ('05) at the White House

Filmmaker María Agui Carter Sneak Previews new film “Rebel” at White House American Latino Heritage Forum.- Press Release Filmmaker María A…

0 Oct 7, 2011

Call for INPUT Entries - Sydney 2012

United States Call for INPUT 2012 Submissions   Be Challenged! Be Inspired! For the first time, INPUT will be held in Australia!   INPUT is…

Started by Amy Shumaker

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Amy Shumaker

Please VOTE My Doc's Main Character Trafficking Survivor Virginia Isaias NOMINATED!!

She has been nominated as one of 5 INSPIRING WOMEN by Siempre MUJER Spanish Magazine. Could each one of you PLEASE vote for her on Facebook…

0 Oct 5, 2011

Attended to REEL Change: How to Manage Social Issues Film Campaigns!!

Sponsored by Working Films and The Fledgling Fund!   It is an amazing workshop that you all should apply to!  I felt it prepared me to make…

0 Oct 5, 2011

Announcing the Producers Workshop "Class of 2011"

We’re delighted to announce the “Class of 2011” for the CPB/PBS Producers Workshop at WGBH:    Keoni Alvarez, independent/Hawaii           …

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Chelo Alvarez-Stehle

Producer's Workshop goes to the Emmy Awards!

A bunch of us connected last week at the News and Documentary Emmy Awards in NYC- this picture is one of the highlights of the night- Judit…

Started by Sally Rubin

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Judith Vecchione

You won't want to miss this!

Just this week Francisco Bello sent some of us an email about the HBO premiere of his "El Espiritu de la Salsa" and Laura Varela sent a FB…

22 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Judith Vecchione

RSS

© 2020   Created by Judith Vecchione.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uascript type="text/javascript">\ud\ud var _gaq = _gaq || [];\ud _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-237277-17']);\ud _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);\ud\ud (function() {\ud var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;\ud ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';\ud var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);\ud })();\ud\ud