Chelo Alvarez-Stehle's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations, Judith. And thank you for not giving up and for continuing your eff…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Jul 30, 2015 to Next Generation Leadership

5 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Tricia Creason-Valencia

"Thank you, Harold, I did!"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Oct 30, 2013 to Premium LinkedIn

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Harold Abrams

"Thank you, Judith it was a fantastic push to our Sands of Silence doc!"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Sep 2, 2013 to NALIP congrats!

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Chelo Alvarez-Stehle

"Congratulations, Judith, I see that you used the storm isolation to give the final t…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Nov 1, 2012 to NEWS on the next Producers Workshop

3 Nov 1, 2012

"Thank you, Judith, I feel relieved by your understanding. :))  Thanks so much for yo…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Jan 5, 2012 to On the MALIBU TIMES!!! Producers Workshop mentioned! Malibu Filmmaker launches entertainment-based campaign to to stop 21st-century slavery

2 Jan 5, 2012

"Congratulations to my LA colleagues Richard Ray Perez and Jonathan Skurnik!!  You wi…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Oct 5, 2011 to Announcing the Producers Workshop "Class of 2011"

5 Oct 5, 2011

"Dear Kristian, Thank you very much for your comment and sorry for the delay in answe…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Aug 11, 2011 to SANDS OF SILENCE Doc Featured by Brave New Foundation CUENTAME videoseries!

3 Aug 11, 2011

"sorry to spill the beans, Judith, but I was so happy when I read Kathy's post on Doc…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Jun 3, 2011 to Next Fall Producers Workshop: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

4 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Smith

"Dear Paul, (I am cc'ng Paul by email) Your writing workshop was mesmerizing to say t…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied May 5, 2011 to Paul Taylor

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Matt Burrows

"Judith, I have referred several colleagues to your workshop and now I read this... :…"

Chelo Alvarez-Stehle replied Apr 28, 2011 to Producer's Workshop 2011?

7 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Judith Vecchione

RSS

© 2017   Created by Judith Vecchione.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service