“THE PARLIAMENT OF ONE” (Production)
• A feature length documentary film exploring US-UN relations. Recipient of the Paul Robeson Fund for Independent Media production grant.
“YOUTH ZONES” (2010)
• A short film profiling youth in conflict and natural disasters (filmed in Northern Uganda, Liberia, Lebanon, Colombia and New Orleans.) For UNFPA and Women’s Refugee Commission.
“NOT YET RAIN” (2009)
• A short film on unsafe abortions in Ethiopia and the impact that the country’s recent change in legislation has on maternal mortality rates. For Ipas.
“WE WILL NOT DIE LIKE DOGS” (2008)
Director / 2nd Editor
• A one-hour documentary film profiling four African AIDS activists from Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Uganda and Zambia. Broadcasted nationally on NBPC's “AfroPop” series and online with SnagFilms.
“BI-RACIAL HAIR” (2008)
• A film produced with the WGBH Lab that explores racial tension through the words and reenactment of 13-year old Zora Howard's poem of the same name. Broadcast in February 2009 on Independent Lens and winner of the 2009 Boston/New England Emmy Award for Outstanding Advanced Media-Interactivity.
“A DAY IN THE LIFE” (2007)
• Two short films that profile women suffering from obstetric fistula and traumatic fistula in the DR Congo. For UNFPA.
“SEEDS OF MALAWI” (2006)
• A short film that explores food insecurity and the impact it has on Malawi’s AIDS orphans and infected adults. For Family Health International (FHI)
“STOP AIDS: WHAT WILL YOU DO?” (2006)
• A short advocacy film and PSA highlighting AIDS and accountability. Filmmed at the 2006 International AIDS Conference in Toronto. For the World AIDS Campaign.
“LOVE, LABOR, LOSS” (2005)
• A 15-minute Advocacy Video profiling women in Niger, West Africa affected by obstetric fistula. With sponsorship from UNFPA, Global Health Council, EngenderHealth, International Center for Research and Women, Feminist Majority Foundation, One By One, and Women’s Dignity Project.